Here is all the material I’ve used to study for the exam.
– Cisco BCMSN Command Guide
– Cisco BCMSN student Guide V1 and V2
– Cisco BCMSN Certification Guide 642-812
– Cisco BCMSN Quick Reference Sheets 642-813
– Chris Bryant BCMSN book
– Cisco SWITCH Student Guide V1 and V2
– Cisco CCNP SWITCH Official Certification Exam 642-813
– 3750: for some security features such as IP DHCP snooping, dot1x
– Cisco BCMSN Lab Portfolio
– TrainSignal BCMSN
– CBT Nuggets BCMSN
– INE CCNP Bootcamp
– INE articles (esp. MSTP from Petr Lapukhov)
– Cisco Learning Network community
– a lot of patience and courage
– Incantations (yes they DO work, if done properly)
– track down your uninterrupted study time with Excel
– use 25minutes sessions with Egg Timer
– MUST use mind maps! Don’t be lazy, or think they’re a waste of time! It’s totally the opposite, they help you retain information with all their colors and pictures.
You find the additional articles I’ve used here
also, you can find most of my mind maps here
I hope this would help the community out there.