To see the answer, highlight the text after the “A:” letter.
Q: Define a Problem
A: it’s the cause of one or more incidents
Q: Define Access Management
A: It helps protect the resources’ CIA triad; it’s the execution of policies from Information Security Mgmt.
Q: Define the purpose of Transition planning and Support
A: The purpose of Transition Planning and Support is:
– to plan the transition of any process
– to plan and coordinate the required resources, present and future
– uses project management approaches and standards such as PRINCE2 and PMP
– to ensure that the service transition is consistent with the requirements layed in Service Design
– to manage conflicting needs for resources
– to provide service transition policies and procedures
Q: What does Service Validation and Testing do?
A: validates a new or changing service
Q: Define Change Evaluation
A: It makes sure that risks are managed
Q: With which process does Change Evaluation work in conjuction?
A: Change Mgmt process.
Q: What is the purpose of Service Catalog Mgmt?
A: to ensure the availability of the catalog of services to those who are authorized to access them.
Q: What is the purpose of Capacity Mgmt?
A: to ensure that services have the capacity requirements to meet business needs.
Q: What is the purpose of Supplier Mgmt?
A: to obtain value for money from suppliers.
Q: True/false: Service Desk is not a function.
A: False. Service Desk is a function.
Q: What is the purpose of the Service Desk?
A: It is the point of contact between users and service provider