To see the answer, highlight the text after the “A:” letter.
Q: What does
A: SACM allows the following:
– to ensure that Assets are controlled and properly represented
– to manage the relationship between service Assets,
– to ensure that service assets are available when and where needed, to authorized components and entities only
– relies on the CMS
– to ensure CI consistency for all processes
– to provide a logical model of the IT infrastructure through Configuration Models
Q: true/false: SACM process goes across the whole lifecycle.
Q: What is the purpose of Release&Deployment Management?
A: planning, scheduling and deploying the development and testing new releases.
Q: What is the purpose of Knowledge Management?
A: Knowledge Management shares perspectives, ideas, experiences and information, improves efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover the knowledge. DIKW is part of Knowledge Mgmt
Q: What is the purpose of Incident Management?
A: to make sure that normal service operation is restored quickly and business impact is minimized.
Q: What is the purpose of Request Fulfillment?
A: to manage the lifecycle of all service requests; to perform low risk, low cost changes.
Q: What is the purpose of Problem Management?
A: It helps proactively prevent incidents from happening; analyzes incident trends.