To see the answer, highlight the text after the “A:” letter.
Q: What are the questions that are asked in the CSI approach?
A: What is our vision? Where are we? Where are we going to? How do we get there? Did we get there? How do we keep the momentum going?
Q: What is the acronym of VOI?
A: Value On Investment.
Q: VOI vs ROI
A: both VOI and ROI determine the estimated benefit from an investment. ROI is a calculated value of the monetary benefit after we substract the expenses, while VOI includes both tangible and intangible benefits.
Q: What are the CSI metric types?
A: Technology metrics: related to technology components; Service metrics: related to the overall performance of the service; Process metrics: related to the utilized processes.
Q: What is the purpose of CSI?
A: to continually measure IT service performance to make sure that they constantly meet business needs; to make sure Service portfolio is aligned with business needs.
Q: What is the purpose of Corporate Governance?
A: to provide fairness and transparency.
Q: What are the types of governance?
A: Corporate governance (Conformance) and Business governance (performance).
Q: What are the questions we must ask before doing CSI measurements?
- Why do we want to monitor and measure?
- What are going to measure?
- When should we stop?
- Who will use the data?
- Will we always need this?
Q: How does CSI establish baselines?
A: through assessments.
Q: What does the CSI Register contain?
A: structured database or document that records and manages improvement opportunities throughout their lifecycle.
Q: True/false: the 7step improvement process fits only with PDCA cycle
A: false. It fits with both Deming Cycle and DIKW cycle.
Q: List the 7-step improvement plan
1. Define the strategy of improvement
2. Define What we will measure
3. gather the data: raw data, from different sources. No interpretations here
4. process the data:put the data into its context by taking CSF and KPI into consideration
5. Analyse data: to make conclusions based on experience
6. Present the information: present the information in a manner that can be understood by the stakeholders
7. Implement Improvement: apply the correction to processes and services, then restart the cycle again